.***PLEASE READ THE RULES***........................... 1) Please be respectful of all members, at all times. Some members here are at different stages of healing.
2) Please do not post anything about politics, promoting your business (including your website or YouTube channel), or asking for money.
3) Please do not post anything that has to do with violence, as it is very triggering to other members in the group.
4) Please do not post pictures, names, or phone numbers of anyone (other than yourself). This is for your safety (both physically and legally).
5) Please do not block any admins. We need to see all the posts in order to see what’s going on if a post is reported. When you block one of us, we often can’t see large chunks of the conversation that you are having a problem with.
6) If you have a problem with a post please do not make a new post about it. Contact or tag an admin and they will handle it
. 7) Inflammatory, provoking, or otherwise "pot stirring" posts will be deleted, and you may be removed if this happens more than once. Some examples of inflammatory posts would be: criticizing this group and other members within the group, starting a new post about an issue with another member, calling another member names This group is our home, and we expect people to treat others in here like they would at a dinner party. If there's an issue on a post, tag an admin--DO NOT start a new post about an old post that you had an issue with. That's what pot stirring looks like. Also, starting posts talking crap about this group and how it's run isn't cool either. If you have issues, message the admin. We take your concerns seriously.
8) Please do not give details of your full name, address , age, phone or bank numbers to anyone in a post or in private